Unlock Your Students' Potential and Activate Their Whole Brains
Mind Mapping® Creates Engaged and Successful Students
Help your students tap into their own brain power with
Mind Maps®, Brain Gym® and Mental Literacy®
Suitable for both elementary and high school teachers as well as college and
university professors. Already successfully implemented in schools throughout
- Learn the powerful technique of creating and using authentic Mind Maps®.
- Learn to teach your students to use their whole brain to develop increased mental power by capturing and understanding information with greater clarity and ease.
- Learn specialized Brain Gym® movements that develop neural pathways and improve comprehension as well as the ability to learn and remember information.
- Mind Maps® stimulate students' interest and therefore produce more receptivity to learning and increased cooperation in classrooms.
- The physical volume of lecture notes is dramatically reduced.
- Mind Maps® make lessons and presentations more spontaneous, creative and enjoyable for both teachers and students.
- Mind Maps are especially useful for children with 'learning difficulties', particularly dyslexia. By freeing the child of the 'tyranny of semantics', which often accounts for 90 per cent of the difficulty, the Mind Map allows the child a far more natural, complete, and accelerated self expression.
- Save time - improve efficiency
- Develop organization skills
- Greatly improve memory
Applications of Mind Mapping for Education:
- lesson planning and preparation
- curriculum planning
- providing students with an overview of a subject
- teaching tool in the classroom
- student assessment
- a tool which can be passed on to students to use themselves